Sunday, September 9, 2007

Upcoming Events

On September 22nd, I'm competing in a Mud Run. It's a 4.2 mile course, littered with obstacles. That should definitely be an experience. On October 13th, I'm planning on competing at a Grappling Tournament. I don't know how well I will do considering I'm not the best grappler in the world, but we'll see how it goes. I'd like to find something to compete in during November and December as well, preferably combat related and, please, nothing point-sparring related... I'll stay on the lookout for more grappling venues or some kind of amateur kickboxing or MMA event that won't require me to drop $400 on a plane ticket. On the other hand... sponsors?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...