Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ok, so I'm a slacker.

Yeah, I know I haven't been posting. I'm a slacker. I wasn't sure if anyone was actually reading, so I wasn't really all that jazzed about putting the time in with school and training and home life to actually make workouts and things. However, now that I see that at least one person has an interest in the blog, I'll be happy to be regular with it again. Heck, I'll even start back with that person's request: Grappler Baki.

Here's what I'm planning:
1. Workouts based on several of the main characters training (or implied training).
2. An analysis of the styles and techniques presented in Grappler Baki and their real-world applications.

Let's see how often we can get something up here, shall we?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

noooo dont do that to your self your ideas are great keep em coming there great ideas ive gotten alot stronger from it plesae more keep it up

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...