Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks for Voting!!

First of all, I want to thank everyone of you that voted in our first poll and according to that poll, our readers most want to see posts about History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi and Hajime no Ippo.  So, I will begin to put up HSD Kenichi posts with about the same frequency as Grappler Baki and will put up Hajime no Ippo posts probably once every two weeks or so.  If enough people start reading (the only way I know is if you comment, vote, or click to "follow" over on the right, there), then I may start posting every day.  Until then, three or four times a week is my max.  Thanks for your input and I'll have your normal post up sometime tomorrow.


No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...