Monday, August 31, 2009

My Training

I went through a little funk after a friend of mine died earlier this year and I got a little out of shape; however, I've been back on track for a little while now and I've been enjoying the little aches and pains and soreness that comes with training.

I have completely switched to doing Anime Training workouts. I'll continue to post more workouts as we get deeper into each anime, so there will be more and more to pick from. Gonna post Hajime no Ippo- Part III tomorrow, so be ready for that.

I'm trying to decide whether or not to go ahead and post the workouts that I've made for each anime (even if we aren't exactly there yet), just so you guys can have some variety and then we'll keep the Training Manuals separate from the workouts. If you have an opinion, leave a comment and (while you're at it) go ahead and click the "Follow" button on the side over there or subscribe, if you like! :D

See ya tomorrow. Good luck and train hard!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah please post the workouts for each anime.thanks alot again! oh and looking forward to more grappler baki;)

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...