Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Daily Training Update- 12/22/2010

Break
5 Minutes Shadowboxing- Footwork Intensive

Lunch
Real Anime Training Warm-up
Waddle-Walking w/resistance bands
Kamishiro Yuu's Kick Training


Notes:
  • Sliced my finger open yesterday, so probably going to be doing stuff not hand-related for a few days. Damn spagetti sauce cans!
  • Waddle-Walking is probably called something else, but I had a resistance band strapped in between my ankles and, with my feet spread out wide, I squatted down a little and walked forward. I've seen several fighters do this exercise, so I thought I'd give it a try.
  • Kicked a heavy bag (B.O.B.- Body Opponent Bag) for the workout.

You guys are more than welcome to post your daily workouts in the comments of my Daily Training Updates! I would love to see which Real Anime Training Workouts you are doing (if you are doing them) and watch your progress!

We're getting closer to 100 fans on Facebook, which means some cool stuff is on the way.  Also, guess what happens when you type http://www.realanimetraining.com/ into your browser (or just click that link).

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...