Monday, May 9, 2011

Super Training Schedule

I may have a fight coming up soon, so I am in Training mode, currently. I will try to be as frequent as possible with posting, I promise!!  Working the living crap out of my ground game and hopefully looking to get some sparring in when I can. It's a poor substitute for China, but I'll try to make up for it as best I can. 

Pretty much, I've got Brazilian Jujitsu 6 days a week, Kickboxing 1 day a week, my personal practice (boxing, kickboxing, Karate, and some things I've stolen/traded for with other people) most days, and conditioning 5-6 days a week. I'm supplementing like crazy and being very, very clean with my diet, so I am hoping that will help my recovery, especially since I'm operating at about 6 hours a day sleep. 

Trying to use a bunch of Real Anime Training workouts for my personal practice and conditioning. Gonna train hard and we'll see what happens. I will try to video the fight for you guys so I can post it (I'll try not to embarrass myself too much!).

If any of you compete in anything, please feel free to submit upload your videos to YouTube and then either e-mail them to me at realanimetraining@gmail.com or post them in the comments of a blog post. Would love to see it!

That's all for today. Until next time, good luck and train hard!

2 comments:

Fighter said...

That's excellent, keep up the great work! I've been training hard too, check out my blog!

GuerillaGripCC said...

I wanted to wish you luck. Train Smart.

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...