Thursday, May 28, 2015

Current Available Programs

Take your training to the next level and kick boredom in the ass with Real Anime Training!

We offer Personalized Training Programs based on any characters, using any equipment that you have, geared toward your goals.

You have several options available:
  1. You can get 4 weeks of training for only $80!
  2. You can get 8 weeks of training for just $120!
  3. You can get 16 weeks of training for $200!
  4. 24 weeks of training is $240!
  5. 52 weeks of training is only $340! A full year of training!!

Want something just as nerdy, but a little more friendly to your wallet? Get a pre-made Character Training Program (there’s only Goku right now) for $10!!!! If you need a little extra help with the pre-made program, additional consultation for the program is just $10 a month!

We also provide Program Consultations via e-mail for $30 a month. You send me your program and your goals and I will help you restructure it and your daily schedule to help be more in line with your goals. I’ll help keep you accountable and encouraged. It’s similar to the Character Training consultations, but it’s a little more involved, because I’ll be restructuring your program or helping you build one. You can donate via PayPal and send me an e-mail at realanimetraining@gmail.com so we can get started.

If you need something more involved, we also offer Online Personal Training for $40 for 1 session, $175 for 5 sessions, and $300 for 10 sessions. These sessions are 1 hour long, held over Skype, and also include the ability to ask questions via e-mail and receive video critiques. These sessions can be used to talk about your goals, your gameplan, to critique form, or learning about fitness in general. It’s your session and I’m happy to help you reach your goals.

Being a trainer is my life.  I am the Anime Trainer and I wouldn't have it any other way. It’s what I enjoy and I love helping people online and around the world. Depending on your needs, I hope I can offer things that will help you at a price you can afford. I’m an ACE Certified Trainer and I’ve spent the majority of my life experimenting and challenging myself with many different kinds of fitness programs and training methods. I’ve been writing about fitness for over 8 years and I’m happy to keep going and teaching and learning. I look forward to working with you.  I love all of my readers and I thank you so much for coming on this journey with me.

Good luck and train hard!

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...