Sunday, May 31, 2015

My Current Training Library

  1. Underground BODYOPUS by Daniel Duchaine
  2. Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee
  3. The Art of Expressing the Human Body by Bruce Lee and John Little
  4. Fighter’s Fact Book by Loren W. Christensen
  5. The Fighter’s Body by Loren W. Christensen and Wim Demeere
  6. Kung Fu Elements by Shou-Yu Liang
  7. Ultimate Fighting Techniques Volume 1: The Top Game by Royce Gracie
  8. NSCA’s Essentials of Personal Training
  9. ACE Personal Trainer Manual, 4th Edition
  10. Jiu-jitsu University by Saulo Ribeiro
  11. Complete Triathlon Book by Matt Fitzgerald
  12. Running Tough by Michael Sandrock
  13. Combat Conditioning by Matt Furey
  14. Combat Abs by Matt Furey
  15. The Centurion Method (Idk if it’s even in print anymore)
  16. Special Ops Fitness Training by Mark DeLisle
  17. The Unfettered Mind by Takuan Soho
  18. The Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi
  19. Zen and Swordsmanship from the Yamaoka Tesshu Archives
  20. Sun and Steel by Yukio Mishima

This is every training resource that is on my shelf currently. I’ve got a few things loaned out and a few things I sold at some point. I did find out that my “Zen and Swordsmanship” book is worth about $300, though. That’s pretty crazy since I bought it for 6 bucks. Cool to find out that I have a rare book. 

Just thought I would share these books with you guys in case you were looking for any additional training info or inspiration.   

No comments:

Welcome to Real Anime Training!

Congratulations! You've found the internet's original home for anime/fictional/nerdy fitness.  We've been dropping workouts and ...