|Hey, Bubbles! It's leg day!|
Goku's Leg Day with King Kai
- Heavy Sled Pull- 100 Meters
- Back Squat- 20 Reps @ 50-60% of 1 RM
- Run- 400 Meters
-AMRAP in 24 Minutes, then
- Jog at an easy pace for 30 Minutes.
- The first portion is a rough strength and conditioning workout, while the second portion is so you can run on tired legs and recover a little.
- The sled pull should be so heavy that you cannot run while pulling it. This should be a grind.
- Make sure that you're using the appropriate amount of weight for the back squat. This should be something that feels a little heavy, but you should be able to rep it out at this percentage.
- Your 400 Meter Run should be quick. Don't take your time. Your conditioning may force you to slow down, but do your best to keep the speed up.
That's all for today! Until next time, good luck and train hard!